Church Council Members are elected to serve and fulfil the functions expected of them by our Church Consitution - in our Constitution they are usually called ‘Trustees’. The Council is chaired by one of the Ministry Team.
Dates of meetings and minutes are displayed on the church noticeboard, our magazine and weekly notice sheet.
Agenda items should be given to the Chair a week or more in advance of meetings.
We also hold four General Church Meetings per year, one is our Annual General Meeting. In these meetings we review:
- the life and witness of the Church;
- consider topcis relevant to the local and wider witness of the church;
- receive reports about the life of the church;
- consider matters brought by the Trustees for church members to offer advice or guidance and to indicate support as required;
- to help shape the life, work and vision of the church.
Rev Iain Bendrey (Chair)
Rev Beth Bendrey
Rev David Sebley
Rev Philip Howlett
- Tuesday 7th January 2020 @ 8pm - Church Council Meeting
- Sunday, 26th January 2020 @ 12 noon General Church Meeting (Open to all, though only Church Members have voting rights).
- Tuesday, 18th February 2020 @ 8pm - Church Council Meeting
- Tuesday, 10th March 2020 @ 8pm - Church Council Meeting
- Wednesday, 29th July 2020 @ 8pm - Church Council Meeting
- Tuesday, 29th September 2020 @ 8pm - Church Council Meeting
- Sunday,18th October 2020 @ 12 noon - General Church Meeting (Open to all, though only Church Members have voting rights).